Messaging and SMS World: Overview
400+ Senior-level Attendees
Messaging & SMS World is the largest gathering for the global messaging and SMS Industry. The event will take place on 3 & 4 December at the Tower - A Guoman Hotel, following on from the RCS summit on 2 December.
Taking part in Messaging and SMS World ensures that your business is responsive to the latest developments in Messaging and SMS. As the only dedicated Messaging and SMS event, the full range of technology driving innovation in messaging can be explored, including RCS, Rich Communication Alternatives, AI, chatbots and A2P security solutions. In addition, we host the only industry awards ceremony, celebrating the greatest achievements within the messaging ecosystem.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Get in touch with Donna
Why should you attend Messaging & SMS World 2019?
1. NETWORK and do business with MNOs, aggregators, carriers, OTTs and messaging apps.
2. MEET the industry innovators at the Messaging & SMS Global Awards 2019
3. LEARN about the latest industry developments and global trends in RCS, chatbots, A2P and much more
4. HEAR from 30+ international messaging experts and leaders, including an update from Google on RCS
5. ATTEND a workshop from the Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF), and learn about current solutions through case studies covering Key CPaaS Developments, the OTT business model and more.
What's on at Messaging & SMS World 2019
Capacity is pleased to announce the shortlist for the Messaging & SMS Global Awards 2019! Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Tuesday 3 December at the Tower - A Guoman Hotel, London, on day 1 of the Messaging & SMS World conference. Congratulations to all shortlisted companies! View the shortlist here.
We are delighted to announce a new RCS-dedicated day – The RCS Summit on 2 December. It’s been an exciting year for RCS, and it’s predicted that there will be 10 ‘gold’ countries by the end of 2019, rising to over 30 in 2020. Your attendee pass to Messaging & SMS World includes entry to the RCS Summit, giving you an extra day of networking & learning.
The conference agenda is the result of a wide consultation with senior leaders from the Messaging & SMS ecosystem, this ensures that the most pertinent topics within the industry are tackled over the conference.
These consultations with senior executives have played a critical role in the development of our panels, presentations and workshops on topics including the futures of SMS and RCS, chatbots, omnichannel capabilities and A2P security solutions.