Carriers & Wholesale Services
Cloud Service Providers
Where cloud, content and carrier leaders meet for future connectivity needs
The next wave of demand, which includes delivering on demand cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-network, or network-to-network, caching content to deliver terabits of traffic, and bringing content closer to the user, requires more partnerships between cloud, content SPs and carriers. Capacity North America will help facilitate meetings for partnership opportunities, whilst providing thought-leadership discussions to help businesses future proof their products and service offerings to meet digital transformation strategies.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Get in touch with Emily
Kick start Capacity North America 2019 alongside all attendees
Join us on 3 September at 5:30pm, for the Capacity North America welcome drinks reception. The reception, hosted by MBC, will help you get ready for a day and a half full of business meetings. Catch up with clients and meet plenty of new faces in a relaxed sociable environment.
Why should you attend?
- Hear experts from the cloud, data centre and OTT markets discuss potential investment opportunities
- Meet your next business partner from the expanding wholesale ecosystem, including data centres, OTT players and cloud service providers
- Discuss how these new industries will affect the current wholesale business model and what the future of the carrier business will look like
- Hear experts from the cloud and OTT markets discuss collaboration strategies and what they look for in a data centre partner
- Understand new trends and technologies including Virtualisation, localised content and the current challenges in security
- Meet with businesses from across the North Americas region and explore the potential geographic growth in OTT and cloud markets
- Meet all your content delivery network partners/providers under one roof
- To benchmark on network performance, QoS, pricing, network stability, reliability
- To keep up to date with new network technologies and services which can optimise content delivery
- To meet all your potential network and channel partners under one roof
- To understand how partnering with telcos can benefit your business and increase your customer base
- To communicate your needs as a network buyer and to drive the evolution of network technology and infrastructure
Get Involved At Capacity North America 2019
From speaking and exhibiting to just attending as a delegate or hosting a drinks reception, there a many exciting ways to get involved in this year’s Capacity North America.