Capacity North America: Overview
Carriers & Wholesale Services
Cloud Service Providers
Where cloud, content and carrier leaders meet for future connectivity needs
The next wave of demand, which includes delivering on demand cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-network, or network-to-network, caching content to deliver terabits of traffic, and bringing content closer to the user, requires more partnerships between cloud, content SPs and carriers. Capacity North America will help facilitate meetings for partnership opportunities, whilst providing thought-leadership discussions to help businesses future proof their products and service offerings to meet digital transformation strategies.
Edge computing will revolutionise mobile gaming
Mobile gaming has become the largest segment of the global games market and capacity requirements are higher than ever. Edge computing is the key to success, writes
Jason McGee-Abe Gaming is one the biggest bandwidth-intensive services in the world today and, with the increased adoption of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) applications on the horizon, this is only set to grow.
Gone are the days when Nokia 3310’s Snake was a staple game on approximately 350 million mobile phones. Today, there are over 2.3 billion gamers worldwide. Statistics from App Annie, an app data and insights platform, show that there were 194 billion gaming downloads worldwide in 2018. The immersive, interactive online gaming choices are much more advanced today..Read More
Why should you attend?
- Hear experts from the cloud, data centre and OTT markets discuss potential investment opportunities
- Meet your next business partner from the expanding wholesale ecosystem, including data centres, OTT players and cloud service providers
- Discuss how these new industries will affect the current wholesale business model and what the future of the carrier business will look like
- Hear experts from the cloud and OTT markets discuss collaboration strategies and what they look for in a data centre partner
- Understand new trends and technologies including Virtualisation, localised content and the current challenges in security
- Meet with businesses from across the North Americas region and explore the potential geographic growth in OTT and cloud markets
- Meet all your content delivery network partners/providers under one roof
- To benchmark on network performance, QoS, pricing, network stability, reliability
- To keep up to date with new network technologies and services which can optimise content delivery
- To meet all your potential network and channel partners under one roof
- To understand how partnering with telcos can benefit your business and increase your customer base
- To communicate your needs as a network buyer and to drive the evolution of network technology and infrastructure
Confirmed SpeakersView all speakers
Get Involved At Capacity North America 2019
From speaking and exhibiting to just attending as a delegate or hosting a drinks reception, there a many exciting ways to get involved in this year’s Capacity North America.