Seaborn Networks CEO appointed to the US–Brazil Forum
05 April 2019 | Jason McGee-Abe
The US Commerce Secretary has appointed Larry Schwartz, chairman and CEO of Seaborn Networks, to the new US-Brazil CEO Forum.
Wilbur Ross met with Brazil’s Minister of Economy, Paulo Guedes, last week at the same time of Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro’s first official visit to the US. As an outcome of their meeting, Secretary Ross and Minister Guedes announced the new members of the US-Brazil CEO Forum:
New US CEO Forum Members:
- José (Joe) Almeida, Chairman, President & CEO, Baxter International
- Jason Andringa, President & CEO, Vermeer Corporation
- Andres Gluski, President & CEO, The AES Corporation
- Joc O’Rourke, President & CEO, The Mosaic Company
- Larry Schwartz, Chairman & CEO, Seaborn Networks
- Mark Sutton, Chairman & CEO, International Paper
- Jabali Wells, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Amicus Capital Partners
- James Wertz, President & CEO, Microcosm, Inc.
- Dow Wilson, CEO, Varian Medical Systems
New Brazilian CEO Forum Members:
- Roberto Castello Branco, CEO, Petrobras
- Joao Paulo Brotto Gonçalves Ferreira, CEO, Natura Cosméticos
- João Miranda, CEO, Votorantim
- Fernando Galletti de Queiroz, CEO, Minerva Food
- Gustavo Werneck, President & CEO, Gerdau
- Harry Schmelzer Jr., President & CEO, WEG Group
- Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva, President & CEO, Embraer
- Marco Stefanini, Founder & CEO, Stefanini IT Solutions
The US-Brazil CEO Forum brings together American and Brazilian business leaders to develop joint recommendations on how to increase bilateral trade and investment.