Sparkle launches signalling security suite
03 May 2018 | James Pearce
Sparkle has partnered with security and network protection firm Positive Technologies to launch a new and full suite of security services for signalling connectivity.
The Signalling Protection Suite is a sophisticated all-in-one package that offers a complete portfolio of protection services from audit to active prevention to mobile operators, telco groups and multinational customers in vertical segments : authentication theft, call and SMS interception, subscriber location tracking, network outage/DoS, fraud and others.
The uses a multitenant approach to offer more customisation, along with reporting and analytics tools to perform real-time threat detection and actionable intelligence. It is fully GSMA compliant and deployed in a fully managed service or self-servic emodel.
2. Analytics and detection tool - real-time dashboards for enhanced visibility & early threats detection:
- Multitenant solution: detection dashboard & checks partitioned
- Full Protection on Home network: by monitoring Customer’s other Signalling providers or national roaming
- VIP Protection: priority monitoring to list of high-profile IMSIs
3. Signalling Firewall - active prevention with checks on all routed Signalling messages applying block, discard or detection on SS7 (TDM -SIGTRAN) & LTE Diameter.
It comes after Sparkle unveiled its Voice & SMS Express (VSE), the traffic delivery platform for enterprises across Voice and SMS.
VSE is a fully integrated pay-as-you-go online SMS and Voice platform that provides an end-to-end solution for enterprises, SMS aggregators, system integrators and voice operators. Using the mobile and tablet friendly web portal, VSE customers can effectively deliver SMS and Voice traffic to targeted segments using Sparkle’s global interconnection network.
2h | Alan Burkitt-Gray
2h | James Pearce
2h | James Pearce
3h | Alan Burkitt-Gray