Pick of the Day: Capacity Asia 2014 day 2
19 November 2014 |
12:20pm Crystal A Ballroom, 3rd floor: Discussion roundtable – Embracing disruptive technology. Examining the growing revolution of content-operator partnerships, as faster internet creates a new platform to cater to the customer's demand for fast OTT services.• As smartphone devices saturate the Asia-pacific market, how are operators managing the demand for
data on networks?
• Evaluating the potential to leverage mobile as the main route to reach and conquer new markets
• How are content players and broader digital services increasing their demographic reach?
- how has 4G impacted the digital providers?
- how can carriers enhance user experience of content services on mobile?
• Assessing LTE deployment across the region to deliver better content to consumers
- what are the technical infrastructure challenges?
- examining the opportunities for TD-LTE in emerging and advanced market
• How are operators protecting core telco revenue streams against disruptive technology threats?
- what are carriers doing to become the preferred network partner of content providers?
- growth of video services
• Determining the scope for content and carriers to form sound business partnerships as content demand
on smartphones reach fever pitch
• What is the future for international voice traffic and revenues as skype enhances its services?
• Can we keep up? – are network upgrades keeping up with internet traffic growth?
- will current network models be sufficient to sustain the breadth of traffic The Internet of Things will
bring to the region?
Moderator: Armin Hall, Managing Director, BUYCARRIERSERVICES
Joe Zhu, SVP, CHINACACHE
Siddhartha Kohli, SVP, VODAFONE CARRIER SERVICES
Joby Babu, COO, NIMBUZZ
Rozaimy Rahman, EVP, TELEKOM MALAYSIA
03 July 2018 |
20 June 2018 |
19 June 2018 |