FREE WEBINAR: Connecting the Nordics – A snapshot of upcoming subsea cable projects
The world at large is beginning to wake up to the opportunities with innovative projects and new deployments popping up in the region on a regular basis.
Back in February Nordavind Data Center Sites announced a new subsea cable called Celtic Norse connecting Norway to Ireland. In addition, Bulk Infrastructure caught the attention of AWS and entered into an agreement for capacity on the HAVFRUE cable and data centre in Denmark, while Aqua Comms pushes ahead with the development of its portion of HAVFRUE called America Europe Connect-2 (AEC-2).
Ahead of Subsea EMEA, Capacity along with Nigel Bayliff, CEO of Aqua Comms, Jon Gravråk, CEO of Bulk Infrastructure AS and Erling Aronsveen, CEO of Celtic Norse AS, will examine the key subsea cable projects going live in the region over the next 12 months. This webinar will also look at the key features that make the Nordics ideal for future cable investment and how best to maximise the opportunities that reside there.
What information will the webinar provide?
1. Progress reports from four major infrastructure providers in the region
2. Discussions around key investment opportunities in the Nordics
3. Insights into the growing ecosystem to optimise new subsea networks
- Moderator: Natalie Bannerman, Reporter, Capacity Media
- Nigel Bayliff, CEO of Aqua Comms
- Jon Gravråk, CEO of Bulk Infrastructure AS
- Erling Aronsveen, CEO of Celtic Norse AS
- Geir Holmer, CEO of Skagenfiber